Job ID 1820
Company Name G4S
Contact Person Name G4S
Contact Detail firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Jaipur, Indore, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Pune, Baroda, Ahmedabad, Goa, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Hubli, Vizag, Mysore and Mangalore.
Qualifications Post Graduates
Jobs Openings 10
Opportunity for Freshers with G4S India.
Founded in 1989, G4S India is the leading security solutions group in the country. The company today has more than 160,000 employees with a strong network of over 200 branches and regional offices spread throughout India. Besides its core business of Secure Solutions, Cash Solutions, and Security Systems, G4S offers a range of services including Training, Facilities Management, Aviation Security, Central Monitoring, Garment Manufacturing, Recruitment & Placement, IT, Asset Tracking and Security Consultancy. As a worldwide security solutions provider, G4S operates in more than 125 countries. We manage a workforce of nearly 657,000 employees worldwide.
Company Website – https://www.g4s.com/en-in
We look forward to hiring Freshers for the Sales roles who are Post Graduates.
This is going to be a Corporate Sales role.
Compensation – 25,000 – 35,000 / Month
Location – Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Jaipur, Indore, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Pune, Baroda, Ahmedabad, Goa, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Hubli, Vizag, Mysore, and Mangalore.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, and closing business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of the prevailing market conditions.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision-makers.
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers.
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high-potential prospects.
- Seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
Sales Performance Management
- Direct own efforts to ensure new sales targets in terms of volume and revenues are met
- Provide input to hub field sales manager to improve sales efficiency/ productivity
- Adhere to defined sales processes & use appropriate sales support tools in managing day-to-day work
- Track/ monitor progress against the sales plan and budget on a periodic basis
- Participate in periodic sales reviews with the leadership team to highlight issues, discuss resolution options and seek decisions on key issues
- Complete relevant documents and submit required reports to leadership in a timely manner
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good Communication & confident
- Ability to think critically and own solutions/deliverables for quality, completeness, and timeliness
- The ability to work in a self-directed manner, navigating through a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Ability to learn and collaborate with a team remotely, and with minimal supervision
- Flexible – ability to adapt to changing dynamics quickly
If interested, kindly share your updated CV at email@example.com