Job ID 1832
Company Name Paytm
Job Location Chandigarh, Raipur, Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram, Jharkhand, Bihar
Experience 3 Years
Jobs Openings 10
About Us: Paytm is Indias leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Net banking, Paytm FASTag, and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR, and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other bank’s financial instruments. To further enhance merchant’s business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and the Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans, and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team:
Govt 3P team takes care of government PG Accounts Pan India and Telco business (both On- Us and Off-Us). The team takes care of entire end-to-end onboarding; customer management; query/concerns resolution and growing business on PG Model.
About the role:
Key Account Management profile taking care of government relationships and assisting with digital solutions to clientele (both offline & online). One should have good stakeholder management and expertise in managing government departments along with excellent territory knowledge.
- 4+ years of experience in banking/ handling government clients is a must.
- Will own the monthly/quarterly targets on various metrics like number of merchants, Transaction Value, number of transactions, etc
- The candidate needs to lead by example and independently acquire new clients and manage key relationships with existing clients.
- Apart from carrying a quota-driven sales target should be able to work effectively with internal stakeholders like product, growth, finance, etc to champion the merchant’s perspective within the organization
- Experience in payments and finance is a plus – though not mandatory
- Good sales and negotiation skills. Experience in quota-driven sales is a must
- Self-starters, who can take ownership and are comfortable navigating ambiguity, will be an ideal fit
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
- Team Management & Drives Productivity
- Owns Business P&L
- Urge / Hunger to achieve better than before
- Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
- Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Education: Graduation/ Post Graduation preferred
Why join us
- A collaborative output-driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through
- Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
- A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
- Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you With an enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants, and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
Are you the one then please share your updated CV using the below link