Job ID 1375
Experience 3 Years
Job Location Chennai
Number of Vacancies 1
Company/Organization/Firm Name HCLTech
Interested Candidates can Walk-in-Interview to below address
Time and Venue
- Date of Interview: 10th August – 11th August , 10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
- Interview Venue: HCL Technologies Ltd ELCOT – SEZ, Special Economic Zone, 602/3, 138, Shollinganallur Village, Shollinganallur – Medavakkam High Road, Tambaram Taluk, Kancheepuram, Chennai, Interview @ – Tower 3 café
- Contact: Vinoth
Purchase Order Change Order Expectations:
Perform Change orders as needed to address scope, price, quantity changes. And follow specified procedures/approvals for appropriate change requests.
- Comply with the published Standards, procedures and job aids for processing all purchase order requests to include but not limited to hardware, software, special goods, promo logo, catalog, and service purchases.
- Receive and Validate Requisition: Customer engagement Contact customer to completely understand change order requirements and confirm you have required information to determine the appropriate acquisition strategy.
- Modify Purchase Order Record: Update PO data with requisite changes needed by understanding customer need and PO requisite data.
- Obtain Customer/Spend Approvals: Determine appropriate customer approval level based on contract value and if any other areas will be required on the coordination due to unique commodity, risk or circumstances. Collaborate with customer on coordination/approval sequence of events. Provide a summary of the requested change back to the customer. Prepare and include and required contract documentation.
- Provide Customer Service (any follow up actions needed): Communicate with customer that the purchase order has been sent to the supplier. Collaborate with the supplier on any required special handling or needs.
- Mid-level PowerPoint and Excel
- Good communication skills to coordinate with suppliers and customers.
- Good Negotiation skills to negotiate with suppliers.
- Do Market research and analysis.
- Performs cross-functional analysis and research related to sourcing, supplier competition, risk mitigation etc.
- Provides analytics to assigned clients and cross-functional teams for contract and/or third-party actions
- Good to have some understanding/ background of financial services industry.
- Those who have already appeared for the virtual interview or Walk-in drive previously please ignore.
- Candidates who can join immediately are preferred.