Job ID 1491
Job Location Navi Mumbai - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancies 2
Company/Organization/Firm Name Inspiroz It Services
Contact Person's Name Swarupa Kante
Contact Person's No. 08097182838
Interested Candidates can Walk-in-Interview to below address
Time and Venue
- Date of Interview: 13th August – 20th August , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Interview Venue: Inspiroz IT Services Pvt Ltd 1st floor, Unit 104, building no. 07, Sector 2 Millennium Business Park, MAHAPE, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra
- Contact: Swarupa Kante – 08097182838
Role & Responsibilities:
About the Role:
Were looking for a positive and solution-minded candidate to take on the responsibility of the day-to-day client services through our ticketing system as well as the management of orders. Candidate should be able to handle multiple inquiries and tasks simultaneously and work with different departments while understanding the overall processes.
- Management of tickets through Zoho and response time within the agreed SLA.
- Resolving client inquiries through email, phone, and ticketing system e.g., password updates, delivery information, report requests, product information, order management, etc.
- Work with internal departments to resolve any discrepancies that may arise.
- Ability to generate and run reports through MS excel and different tools and present the dashboard to the Client to share the status of Orders & Tickets.
- Assist with billing questions and coordinate with AR department.
- Process orders, follow up with vendors or account managers, resolve issues raised by the Customer.
- Work closely with the Client & Account Managers.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Candidate should be a graduate.
- Fresher candidate with excellent written & oral communication skills to manage the Customer Service/Concierge Ticketing.
- Experienced candidates with working knowledge of handling client inquiries via email, phone, and ticketing system.
- Previous experience working with ERP and/or SAP systems a plus.
- Experience of working with International Clients will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of MS office (preferably MS Excel).
- Open to work in US & Night Shifts and be open to rotational shifts & weekly offs.
- Should be able to cope with pressure situations, be available during the peak season.
- Should be able to prioritize the work as per the agreed deadlines and be open to learning new tasks & multi-task.
- Open to work on weekends based on the business requirements.