Job ID 1405
Experience 3 Years
Job Location Navi Mumbai
Qualifications B.Ed, BCA, B.Des., BAMS, B.P.Ed, BFA, B.Sc, B.U.M.S, B.Tech/B.E., B.A, B.Arch, BDS, B.Pharma, B.El.Ed, BHMCT, B.B.A/ B.M.S, B.Com
Number of Vacancies 1
Company/Organization/Firm Name Inspiroz It Services
Contact Person's Name Swarupa Kante
Contact Person's No. 8097182838
Interested Candidates can Walk-in-Interview to below address
Time and Venue
- Date of Interview: 11th August – 19th August, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Interview Venue: Inspiroz IT Services Pvt Ltd 1st floor, Unit 104, building no. 07, Sector 2 Millennium Business Park, MAHAPE, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra.
- Contact: Swarupa Kante – 8097182838
As PSA & Automation Specialist at ACS-Inspiroz you will support fellow colleagues by ensuring they are operating at peak efficiency. Serving on the frontlines and being the face of Managed Security Practices team, you will have countless opportunities to collaborate with the many talented personalities at ACS-Inspiroz.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will have opportunities to help resolve PSA & Automation related issues reported by colleagues
- After receiving reported issues, you will prioritize and resolve them and escalate to senior resources as appropriate
- By listening and helping fellow colleagues understand their issues, you will build great relationships
- Using your outstanding attention to detail you will document all relevant information and steps taken while helping to resolve problems
- You will have endless opportunities to discover knowledge via online resources and create useful knowledge base articles for the business.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Customer service enthusiast! Serving our colleagues is why we are here, and their satisfaction means everything
- IT environments are complex and full of subtle variations. Thats why having great attention to detail is key
- Without our teams combined knowledge and experience we cannot be as effective. Forming close trusting relationships with your teammates will go miles
- Passion to improve yourself and our IT processes, don’t be afraid to share your great ideas
- Ask questions! Have confidence in yourself yet possess the humility to know when to ask questions
- Be an innovator and demonstrate your ability to make critical decisions on your own
- Experience troubleshooting Servers and End User Operating systems
- Experience identifying and resolving moderately complex and advanced problems by applying documented procedures or researching identified issues
- Experience with Windows, Linux and MacOS troubleshooting
- Experience with PSA systems administration (Connect wise Manage or Autotask)
- Experience with RMM systems(Solarwinds-Nable or Connect wise Automate)
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory management and administration
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 and Google mail products.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and email security policy management
- Experience using enterprise MDM (Intune/JAMF)
- Experience with Cloud technologies(Azure,AWS/GCP)
- Experience with TCP/IP networking and VLANs
- Familiarity with PowerShell,Shell/Bash scripting
- Experience working in Windows Server 2012,2016,2019
- Experience working in RedHat/CentOS/Ubuntu servers.
- Experience updating and creating documentation and knowledge base articles